Hello friends, this is Blade and Soul Revolution guide about Pet for new players. Pets are adorable friends who give a boost to character stats, special stats (Buffs), and Stamina.
Another guide: class and race guide.
What is a pet?
1) Summon and equip a pet to apply its stats to your character.
2) Pet Menu
① From the main screen, navigate to [Menu] → [Items] → [Pets] to view the menu.
② The currently summoned pet can be seen by navigating to [Character Info] → [Pets].
1) Pet Stats
– A pet’s stats vary depending on name, grade, and nickname.
2) Pet Nickname
– Pets with the same name can have different special stats depending on their nicknames.
3) Stamina Consumption Decrease Effect
– Every pet has a buff that decreases stamina consumption.
4) Pet Summon Effect
① When you summon a pet, its stats, special stats, and stamina consumption reduction effect are applied to your character.
② When the Pet Pod Meter reaches 0, the stats, special stats, and stamina consumption reduction effect are removed.
♠ Pets can be shared with other characters you’ve created on the same server.
1) Managing Pets
① View your currently summoned pet or a selected pet’s information.
② View a list of all the pets you own and their information.
③ Summon a pet by selecting it and tapping Summon.
Selecting a pet that’s already been summoned displays the Unsummon button.
Tap this button to cancel the summon.
④ Move to the shop where you can purchase pets.
⑤ Tap the Use button below the Pet Pod Meter to charge it using Pet Pods.
⑥ Set the pet to the desired slot to easily switch to them by navigating to [Character Info] → [Pets]
2) Managing the Pet Pod Meter
① Pet Pod Meter Consumption: Tapping an enemy while a pet is summoned depletes its Pet Pod Meter.
② Charging the Pet Pod Meter: The amount that is charged in the Pet Pod Meter depends on the pet’s grade.
③ How to Get Pet Pods: Purchase them from the Pet Shop, Clan Shop, or get them by chance upon failing Pet Upgrade.
(1) Charging the Pet Pod Meter: Inventory
– Use a Pet Pod in your inventory to fill your currently summoned pet’s Pet Pod Meter.
(2) Charging the Pet Pod Meter: Pet Management Menu
– Use Pet Pods by navigating to [Menu] → [Character] → [Pets] → [Manage].
– Use Pet Pods directly on your currently summoned pet by navigating to [Character Info] → [View Equipment] → [Pets].
(3) Charging the Pet Pod Meter: Automatic Charge
– Set Auto-Use settings from the Mini Bag in the main menu
to automatically charge your current pet’s Pet Pod Meter when it drops below 10%.
1) Pet Upgrade Screen
① You can select 3 to 6 pets.
There’s a higher chance to get high-grade pets the more pets you select.
Pets that are used as upgrade material will be consumed to get 1 pet.
② View the list of all the pets you own.
③ Removes all pets selected as upgrade material.
④ Automatically registers pets starting from the lowest grade.
# Pet Upgrade Materials
– You must register 3 to 6 pets of the same grade to upgrade a pet.
– The upgrade success rate increases the more pets you register.
– Use Auto-Register to automatically select pets starting from the lowest grade.
2) Successfully Upgrading a Pet
– Get a pet of higher grade than the pets used as upgrade material.
3) Failing to Upgrade a Pet.
– If you fail to upgrade a pet, you can randomly get a pet or pet pod of the same grade with a different nickname or type.
– If you fail to upgrade a pet higher than Rare grade, you can get a Pet Aura.
– Pet Aura is used as material to craft Heroic Pet Chests and Legendary Pet Chests.
Craft them through the General Merchant in the village.
1) Pet Fusion
① Use Pet Fusion to change an unwanted option or type at random.
② Fusion requires 1 pet you wish to change and 1 pet you wish to use as material.
③ Fusion allows you to select to change either the Special Option or appearance.
2) Change Special Option
– When selecting Change Special Option, only the special option will change. The pet selected as material is irrelevant.
3) Change Appearance
① Selecting Change Appearance changes the pet’s type.
② Even pets of the same grade have different base stats depending on type.
③ The pet will be changed to a type different from the pet selected to be changed and the pet selected as material.
※ This guide is accurate as of the test version of the game and may be subject to change.