Story & Gear & Food – Ch. 1 – Atk Gear | Atk / Exp / Pen Food – Ch. 2 – Def Gear | Gold / Def / End(Pat) Food – Ch. 3 – Hp Gear | Hp / CP / Regen Food – Ch. 4 – Crit Gear | Pvp Coin / Crit Rate / Crit Dmg Food – Ch. 5 – Crit Res Gear | Ult Gauge / Crit Res / Crit Dmg Res Food – Ch.6 – Recovery Gear | Recovery / Lifesteal / Avoid Food
SSR Gear Acquisition
To obtain SSR Gear you must first complete the blue heart affection with a town in order to unlock to difficulty that ssr gear is obtainable.
Optimal New Player Gear set up:
Left side SSR 5/* 5+
Right side C-R 5/*
Why C or R Gear?
- 5/* C Gear with main Stat Rolls has higher CP/Stat Bonuses than 5/* 5+ SSR with <~ 5% Main Stat Rolls.
- 5/* R Gear with main Stat Rolls has higher CP/Stat Bonuses than -5/* 5+ SSR with <~8% Main Stat Rolls
- 5/* C / R Gear take gold to reroll substats vs Gems for SR / SSR / UR Gear
What type of Gear?
Follow the 4/2 pattern OR 2/2/2 (Advanced and Situational) Pattern. – Atk/Def= 4 Atk /2 Def – Hp/Def= 4 HP /2 Def – Def / Def / Def (Green Griamore – Example) – Cdmg / Cdmg / Cdmg (Green Skinny King – Example)
Rare vs UC vs Common
- R Gear Requires 3 * Gear Crystals
- UC Gear requires 2 * Gear Crystals
- C Gear requires 1 * gear Crystals .
- R gear requires 10,000 Gold per substat reroll
- UC Gear requires 7500 gold per substat reroll
- C Gear Requires 5000 Gold per substat reroll.
Avg Expense per piece
- Avg Expense for C Gear for each piece is 300,000-500,000 Gold
- Avg Expense for UC Gear for each piece is 700,000 – 900,000 Gold
- Avg Expense for R Gear for each piece is 1.5 M – 2M Gold
Why Do people Reccomend X Rarity?
- Why do players recommend R Gear (double the main stat or more that C gear)
- Why do Players recommend C Gear – Low cost and alleviates gold burden on temporary gear
- Why do players recommend UC Gear – Mix of both Note
You can change the right side gears to SSR as you progress in the game The Common / Rare gear can then be transferred onto your support characters and is never wasted
Always go for primary stats!
In rare cases do you go away from that Ex: Blue Matrona / Valenti / Blue Lilia / Gustav based off a unit’s passive
- Top row Atk Substat
- Mid row def substats
- Bot row hp substats
On Launch you will only have access to gems for rerolling gear and it takes many months for Anvils and Hammers to be released for gear improvements Anvils and Hammers only for SSR gears
Credit : reddit