Hello friends, this is Blade and Soul Revolution guide how to add friend in-game. Gets even more enjoyable with friends, invite them.
Another guide: class and race guide.
1) You can befriend other characters.
2) View friends’ login statuses, invite them to parties, and even message them through 1:1 chats.
3) You can even favorite friends to make searching even easier.
4) Tap the “Manage” button to move to the Friends screen.
You can also tap [Menu] from the main screen, then [Character], then [Friends] to pull up the same menu.
5) Friends Menu
|My Friends||– Current friends will be listed here.|
– You can favorite friends from the friend status window, and delete or organize them.
♠ Friends that haven’t logged in for a specified amount of time will be deleted when you Organize Friends.
|Requests Sent||View the history of sent friend requests here.|
Sent requests can’t be canceled.
|Requests Received||View the history of received friend requests here.|
You may accept or decline received requests.
|Recommended Friends||Recommended friends of a similar level range can be seen here.You can select them and send friend requests.|
1) My Friends
– Check the list of your current friends. You can even delete them off the list.
|Login Status||Check whether a friend is online or not.|
|Friend Info||Pulls up a current list of friends. The list will display the characters’ class icons.|
|Favorites||Tap the star icon to register the friend to your Favorites list.|
Registration is complete when the star is yellow. Tap the icon again to remove the favorite. The star should turn gray.
|Delete Friend||Delete the selected character from your Friends list.|
|Refresh||Refreshes your Friends list.|
|Sort||Sorts the Friends list based on sorting method.|
|Organize Friends||Characters that haven’t logged on in a while are deleted from your Friends list.|
2) Friend Requests
① Send Friend Requests through the Friends Menu
– Tap the Send Friend Request button to send a request to recommended characters,
or search for character names to send a request.
– Tap Request All to send requests to all the characters on the recommended list.
– Tap Refresh to refresh the list.
② Select a Character to Send Friend Requests
– You can select characters and send them friend requests through the Character menu.
3) Confirm or Cancel Sent Requests
① You can check on sent requests through a tab in the Friends menu. Cancel requests or check on the status of a pending request.
② You can cancel a friend request you’ve sent through the Requests Sent tab.
|Cancel Request||The friend request will be canceled.|
|Refresh||Refresh the list of currently sent and pending friend requests.|
|Sort||Sort the list of currently sent and pending friend requests based on selected conditions.|
|Character Search||Check the status of a specific friend request via searching by character name.|
4) Accepting or Declining Requests
– Decline or accept requests you’ve received through the Requests Received tab.
|Decline||The friend request will be declined.|
|Accept||The friend request will be accepted.|
|Refresh||Refresh the list of current friend requests.|
|Sort||Sort the list of current friend requests based on selected conditions.|
|Decline All||All friend requests will be declined.|
|Accept All||All friend requests will be accepted.|