Hello friends, this is Blade and Soul Revolution guide about clan for new players. Create a new clan or join an existing one, and view information such as Clan Level and take part in activities such as Clan Check-In, and Donations!
Another guide: class and race guide.
Creating or Joining a Clan
1. Creating a Clan
① If you aren’t in one, you can create a clan.
– Navigate to [Main Screen] → [Menu] → [Clan] to create or join a clan.
② Tap Create a Clan to choose a Clan Name.
2) Clan Creation Settings
① The Clan Name can’t be used by another clan.
– The Clan Name can’t be changed. Please choose carefully.
② Clan Introduction is a message to show others what the clan is all about.
– A Clan Introduction isn’t required, but it’s recommended to compose a message if you want to recruit a lot of members.
– Try introducing your clan by talking about its characteristics or goals.
– This is a message that represents your clan. Please refrain from using foul language.
③ Detailed Settings
– Open Recruitment: The Clan Leader doesn’t have to approve a member’s recruitment. The player immediately joins the clan upon requesting to join.
– Selective Recruitment: The Clan Leader must approve the request to join.
– Join Restriction: Sets a minimum level requirement for requests to join.
④ Create a Clan
– Creating a clan costs Silver.
– When the clan is created, you can change the Detailed Settings in Clan Info.
– The Clan Name can’t be changed.
3) Disband Clan
① Disbanded clans can’t be restored.
② Only the Clan Leader can disband the clan.
2. Joining a Clan
1) If you aren’t in one, you can join a clan.
① You can only join a clan of the same faction you’re currently in.
② If you’re already in a Clan, you won’t be able to join another one.
③ Navigate to [Main Screen] → [Menu] → [Clan] to create or join a clan.
2) Joining a Clan
① Select Join Clan to join an existing clan.
② Clan List
– View a list of Clans that are recruiting or a list ordered by Clan Ranking.
– Tap “Only view clans with open recruitment” to view clans you can join immediately without approval.
③ Tap the magnifying glass icon in the Clan List to view Clan Info.
– View the Clan Name, Clan Introduction, and Clan Level.
– View the Clan Leader, Number of Clan Members, Clan Ranking, and Clan Honor.
– Alliance/Hostile: View alliance/hostile status with other clans.
– Enter Clan Hall: Visit the Clan Hall.
However, you may only enter Clan Halls that are set to allow outside players.
– Clan Members: View the members of the clan.
④ Request to Join
– If the clan is set to Open Recruitment, you will join it immediately.
– If the clan is set to Selective Recruitment, you will join when the Clan Leader approves your request.
⑤ Approve Request
– Navigate to [Main Screen] → [Menu] → [Clan] → [Clan Info] → [Clan Members].
– Select the Join Request menu to view the list of characters who wish to join.
– Only the Clan Leader can see the Join Request menu.
– Select a character to accept or reject their request to join.
– You can also accept and reject requests all at once.
3) Rejoin a Clan
① After leaving your clan, you will be able to join another one after 3 hours.
– This 3-hour wait becomes longer the more times you leave clans.
② If you want to join a clan in the other faction, you can leave your clan, change factions, and then join the desired clan.
1. Clan Info
① Navigate to [Main Screen] → [Menu] → [Clan] → [Clan Info].
② This menu is only available when you’re in a clan.
– If you are not in a clan, selecting the Clan Menu takes you to the Create/Join Clan window.
2) Clan Status
① Clan Name: Name of the clan set when it was first established. It can’t be changed.
② Clan Settings and Buff Info
– The Clan Leader has access to the Clan Settings icon.
– Tap Clan Settings to change settings that were applied when the clan was established.
– Choose whether or not outside players can enter the Clan Hall.
– Tap the Buff Info icon to view the buffs applied to all clan members.
③ Clan Website Link
– The Clan Leader can edit the Clan Website Link.
– Register a link to share and set the Clan Website address.
– Clan Members can copy the link by tapping the icon.
– The copied link can be pasted and shared.
④ Clan Notice
– The Clan Leader can set a Clan Notice.
– Only clan members can view the Clan Notice.
⑤ Clan Introduction
– The Clan Introduction can be seen by players who aren’t in the clan.
– The Clan Leader can compose and edit introductory messages.
⑥ Clan Level
– View the current Clan Level and XP.
– As Clan Level increases, more members can be accepted and Clan Member Rankings become more varied.
⑦ Clan Leader/Number of Clan Members
– View the name of the current Clan Leader and the number of Clan Members.
⑧ Clan Coins
– Clan Coins are used to purchase furniture and items from the Clan Hall.
– Obtain them through Clan Challenges and Donations.
– Clan Coins can only be used by the Clan Leader. Clan Members can’t use them.
– Clan Coins are used for Clan Hall and Furniture purchases, Clan Dungeon entry count resets,
and various other types of content for all Clan Members.
⑨ Clan Ranking
– View the Clan Ranking by Faction.
– Clan Ranking depends on Clan Honor.
– Clan Rankings are determined every month.
3) Clan Website
① When the Clan Leader first logs in, a Clan Website is generated.
② Tap the Clan Website button to enter.
③ The Clan Website can be accessed on PC as well.
4) Clan History
① View the history of the clan’s activities.
② Clan History is divided into 6 categories.
– All: View the entire Clan History.
– Growth: View the Clan XP and Clan Level increase history.
– Donation: View Donation history.
– Activity: View Clan Challenge and Clan Dungeon history.
– Prize: View the Clan Leader’s prize history.
– Diplomacy: View the clan’s Alliance/Hostile history.
5) Donations and Check-Ins
– Donate Silver to the clan.
– Donated Silver is converted to Clan Coins and XP which are applied to the clan.
– Donation count increases as Clan Level increases.
– 1 Donation = 10,000 Silver
– Acquire Clan Contribution based on the amount of donated Silver.
– Check-In once per day.
– Tap the Check-In button to check in.
– Get rewards on the next day (after midnight) based on the number of members who checked in.
– Tap the Check-In button again after checking in to view the Check-In status.
– Check-In Status: View the number of clan members that have checked in and the previous day’s rewards.
– Today’s Check-In: View the clan members who haven’t checked in yet.
– Reward Info: View the reward depending on the number of members who have checked in.
6) Top 9 Clans
① The 9 highest-ranking clans from each Faction will be named as the Top 9 Clans.
② The Top 9 Clans receive various benefits.
7) Clan Hall
① Purchase the first Clan Hall upon reaching Clan Level 5.
② Get various Clan Buffs through the Clan Hall.
8) Clan Storage
① Rewards acquired from Clan Challenges and Clan Dungeons are placed in the Clan Storage.
② Items purchased from the Prize tab of the Clan Shop are also placed in the Clan Storage.
③ The Clan Leader can award the items inside the Clan Storage to the clan members.
9) Clan Members
① View the status of the clan members.
– Sort the list in various ways.
② Select a clan member to view their character info.
③ The Clan Leader can set a clan member’s Rank by selecting them from the Clan Members menu.
The Clan Leader can view a list of characters who have requested to join the clan through the Join Request menu.
– Tap on a character to accept/reject the request to join.
– Clan Settings must be set to Selective Recruitment to see the list of requests to join.
2. Managing Clan Members
1) Clan Member Rank
① Navigate to [Main Screen] → [Menu] → [Clan] → [Clan Info] and tap the Clan Members button to view.
② View the clan member’s character and info.
③ Tap the clan member’s character to change their Clan Member Rank.
– Clan Member Ranks become more varied as Clan Level increases.
④ When choosing a clan member’s Rank, you can appoint them as the Clan Leader.
⑤ Select Kick to dismiss the clan member.
2) Appointing to Clan Leader and Auto Appoint
① Appoint members to Clan Leader when selecting their Rank.
② If a Clan Leader isn’t manually appointed, one will be automatically appointed in the following cases:
– In the event that a Clan Leader hasn’t logged in for 7 days after the weekly reset (Mondays),
the member with the highest Weekly Contribution who recently logged in will be appointed as the Clan Leader.
– The member who logs in during the Clan Auto-Disband period will be appointed to Clan Leader.
③ The Clan Leader appointments can be viewed in Clan History.
3) Clan Invitation
① Tap the Friend List, Party Member List, or the character on the field to access the menu for clan invitations.
② Inviting a character to the clan sends an invitation to the selected character.
③ Once the invitation has been accepted, the character will join the clan.
④ You can’t invite characters that are in another clan or faction.
3. Disbanding and Leaving Clans
1) Disbanding the Clan
① The Clan Leader can disband the clan through the Clan Members menu in Clan Info.
– Tap Disband in the Clan Members menu in Clan Info to disband the clan.
– Disbanded clans may not be restored. Choose carefully.
– Tapping on the button disbands the clan immediately.
② When the clan is disbanded, all Clan Storage items, Honor, Coins, XP, and the Clan Hall will all disappear.
– The items and currency lost from clan disbandment can’t be restored.
2) Clan Disbandment Restrictions
① The clan can’t disband for 24 hours after creation.
② The clan can’t disband if it has an Alliance or Hostility.
③ If there is even one clan member remaining other than the Clan Leader, the clan can’t disband.
– However, Clan Auto-Disband will take place.
④ The clan can’t disband if the Clan Dungeon is open.
3) Clan Auto-Disband
① If no one in the clan logs in for 30 days, the clan will automatically disband.
– There is a 7-day waiting period for the Clan Auto-Disband,
and the disbandment will be canceled if a clan member logs in during the waiting period.
– The first clan member to log in during the Clan Auto-Disband waiting period will be appointed as the Clan Leader.
– If no one logs in throughout the Clan Auto-Disband waiting period, the clan will disband.
4) Leaving a Clan
– A clan member can leave the clan by tapping the Leave button in the Clan Members menu under Clan Info.
– There is no waiting period for leaving a clan. Tap the Leave button to quit the clan immediately.