Hello friends, Ragnarok Origin has a character base level and a job level.
The required experience points for leveling up are also different, and the acquisition method is also different.
In this guide we will explain about the Base level, Job level and Character Status.
Base level & Job level
At the bottom of the main screen, you can check the base level and job level experience gauge.
Base level and Job level are displayed in numbers in the upper left profile.
If you click on the profile in the upper left corner, you can check the base level and job level details.
Base level is the character’s base level.
Base experience can be acquired through hunting or quest rewards,
Whenever you level up, you get status points.
Job level is the character’s job level.
Job experience can be obtained through hunting or quest rewards,
Every time you level up, you get skill points.
When both levels reach a certain number, you can change your job!
Each status has its own abilities.
1) Strength (STR) +1, close range status physical attack 1 / ranged status physical attack 0.2 / possession limit 30, short range weapon attack 0.5% increase
2) Agility (AGI) +1, FLEE (avoidance) 1 / Status physical damage reduction 0.2 / ASPD (attack speed) bonus added
3) Vitality (VIT) +1, one’s Max HP 1% / Status Physical Damage Reduction 0.5 / Status Magic Damage Reduction 0.2 / HP Recovery 0.2 effect added
4) Intellect (INT) +1, Status Magic Attack Power 1.5 / Max SP 1% / Status Magic Damage Decrease 1, Increase SP recovery and shorten skill casting time
5) Dexterity (DEX) +1, long range status physical attack power 1 / short range status physical attack power 0.2 / bow weapon attack 0.5% / status magic and physical damage reduction 0.2 / HIT (hit) 1 / small amount of ASPD (attack speed) bonus Increase and shorten skill casting time
6) When Luck (LUK) +1, CRI (Critical) 0.3 / Critical Resistance 0.2 / Status Physical Attack 0.2 / Status Magic Attack Increase 0.3
Status points can be reset a certain number of times.
If you touch the ‘auto add’ button, the points needed for the character are evenly distributed.
Thank you for reading our Ragnarok Origin guide – Character Status Ragnarok Origin Guide