For us F2P players Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross playing this game without being overpowered by P2P players is possible.
How F2P player get a free SSR hero? Every two weeks we can acquire a free SSR summon ticket just by login into the game.
Also, we can get awesome heroes for clearing the story chapter. Below is a list of F2P heroes that can be acquired without gacha.
Best F2P Farming Hero: Hawk & Elizabeth.
Hawk & Elizabeth is worth hero to invest for a F2P player. Especially for farming, below are the skills:
- Super Pork Loin Illusion – a single-target skill that deals a decent amount of damage and, more importantly, weakens the enemy’s defenses.
- Super Hawk Illusion – a massive AoE ability that deals 250% pierce damage to all enemies. Hawk-Liz’s best ability by far.
- Final Pork Stomping (association ability) – a finisher attack that deals with a fantastic 700% damage on a single target. Works great against bosses.
- Tavern Mascot (passive) – a rather unimpressive skill that improves allies’ HP stats, but doesn’t work in PvP. Still, the HP boost will correlate directly with your team’s Combat Class, which can give you the push you need to get the first action during the battle.
Best F2P DPS & Support Hero: Blue King.
Blue King, it’s a free hero for clearing the story, he is one of the best heroes. We suggest you invest in this hero.
Blue King skills list:
- Fossilization – a single-target attack and Blue King’s most important ability. While the damage is negligible, upgrading this card to rank 2 adds a 1-turn petrify that can incapacitate any target. That even includes bosses.
- Pollen Garden – a team-wide supportability that removes all debuffs from allies. At rank 2, a 30% heal is added, while rank 3 heals for up to 50%.
- Sunflower (association ability) – when paired with the right allies, Blue King becomes a fantastic AoE damage dealer in addition to providing support for his team. His Sunflower ability ignores resistances and deals no less than 420% of damage on all enemy heroes.
- Fairy King (passive) – although not as spectacular as the rest of his kit, Blue King’s passive grants a minor stat boost to all Fairy allies, which can be useful in the right comps.
Best F2P PVP Hero: Green Gowther.
Why Green Gowther is the best F2P PVP Hero? Because Green Gowther is a great disabler thanks to his unique set of skills:
- Overdrive – at rank 2 and 3, this ability deals significant damage to a single target, decreases skill ranks and depletes the enemy’s ultimate gauge by a number of bubbles equal to the amount of decreased skill ranks. In other words, if you know that your opponent relies heavily on a character with powerful rank 2 or 3 abilities or if you’re up against an opponent with an ultimate-centered team, you can use Gowther’s Overdrive to counter them directly. Fun for you, extremely frustrating for the other player.
- Nightmare Teller – if you don’t manage to prevent an Ultimate from being cast by using Overdrive, this skill is a back-up solution. It decreases the damage of the target’s ultimate and prevents the ultimate from applying any effects for 3 turns.
- Gatling Jack (association ability) – essentially a second Overdrive with slightly more damage, this ability allows Gowther to perform his support role even more consistently.
- Mental Fabrication (passive) – to seal the deal, Gowther’s passive decreases the defensive stats of all enemies by 15% in PvP, giving your entire team a significant advantage over your opponent.
Best F2P PVE Hero: Red Ban.
Red Ban have skills set that can support and self sustain, prevent the enemy from using their ultimate. Below are the Red Ban skills set:
- Eliminate Spirit – a skill that deals decent single-target damage and depletes 1 Ultimate orbs at rank 1. Best used against enemies or bosses with powerful ultimates to prevent them from casting indefinitely.
- Undead Physical – a stance ability that makes Ban immune to debuffs and allows him to evade all damage for one turn. At rank 3, this skill also heals Ban for 50% of his missing HP at the start of the following turn. Great self-sustain.
- Power Hunt (association skill) – a fantastic single-target skill that deals no less than 700% of damage to an enemy. Perfect against difficult bosses.
- Extort HP (passive) – another great self-sustain mechanic, Ban’s passive gives him 30% lifesteal whenever he has less than half of his HP. Coupled with a skill like Power Hunt, this ability will top up the hero’s HP in a single turn.
Have you got enlightened on how to build your decks after reading this guide? P2P players still have more advantages for playing 7DS: Grand Cross, but at least we F2P still can playing this game to compete with them.